Thursday, June 15, 2006

The day I did not bring my own camera.

I was on my way back from work. Got a ride on a colleague' s car.
We were on Jalan Syed Putra when we saw two weird vehicles. I was blaming myself for not having my digital camera at that time.
Luckily Lynn has her new cellphone. And it is 2.0 megapix. (better than mine..) So I borrowed her camera and paparazilly took these two photos... With my paparazi skills and Lynn's paparazi driving skills, we managed to get a good shot of the two weird vehicles.



We usually see this sign on PLUS official vehicle or road maintenance lorry from Jabatan Kerja Raya. But for a Kembara?? Maybe the signals are not working or the driver had a bad experience , got knocked few times although signals has been given....who knows..
If there is a need for 4th brake lights, I bet the driver will install the red colored light that we can find on traffic lights .



And this one? Can you notice the word 'besar' on the plate number

Selamba jer........tak pulak kena tahan polis/jpj

Ini producer Roda Impian ke? Very the obsessed the one with the word 'Wang Besar' or in this case 'WNG besar'.

But looking at the car, no doubt the owner is earning wang besar. Maybe that is his lucky plate number or the tok bomoh yang suggest....

ntahapa la diorang ni..



1 comment:

princessren said...

hahah.. tak kene tahan lah kot. bende 'besar' tuh kecik je.. nak bagi ONG lah kot. kononyer.. hehe